Thursday, November 12, 2009

Deep conditioning product, helps hair to grow?

I'm looking for a product that will deep condition my damaged hair and help it to grow out more. I know hair only grows 1/2 inch a month... I'm a little antsy about Pantene Pro-V Time Renewal because I heard Pantene was one of the worst products for your hair... are the rumors true? At the store I have to go to they have Samy, and I think John Frieda. L'Oreal Nature's Therapy perhaps?



I also use Cholesterol and hot oil treatments. I'm looking for an alternative product to use also. Thanks!



Deep conditioning product, helps hair to grow?

your diet and daily habits plus genetics play a role in hair growth. Shampoo is great and a good test is to use litmus to test the PH level if turns dark it too much alkaline and harsh on your hair and scalp. I use Frieda and goldwell products. They are more spendy, but your hair is not a pair of shoes to send away if you don't like them. The treatments you mentioned are great! I live in Alaska and the dry air and cold is hard on hair, I use warm olive oil weekly with a plastic bag and a heating pad and after I use a good shampoo my hair feels soft and easy to wok with, if you have long hair put your fave conditioner and wrap your hair overnight in conditioner and use a wide tooth comb before the rinse and use a light shanpoo and rinse with coditioner and you will have hair that is manageble and beautiful



Deep conditioning product, helps hair to grow?

Go to this website



www.discoverb4a.com Then click on Hair Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment