Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

my hair fall very much give me some suggesion to stop this hair fall and to let my hair grow very long and thick



How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

I HAD THAT PROBLEM FEW YEARS AGO. OK, HERE'S WHAT TO DO TO HAVE A HAIR LIKE FROM A SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL! EVERY TIME BEFORE WASHING UR HAIR, APPLY PURE COLD-PRESSED ALMOND OIL. MASSAGE INTO UR SCALP AND UR ROOTS. THEN PUT A PLASTIC BAG AND A TOWEL ON UR HEAD TO KEEP THE MOISTURE IN. STAY LIKE THAT AT LEAST FOR 15-20 MINUTES. THEN WASH UR HAIR LIKE U USUALLY DO, USE A CONDITIONER ALSO. THE LAST RINSE OF UR HAIR SHOULD BE WITH 2 TBSP OF VINEGAR MIXED WITH 2 GLASSES OF WARM WATER. THE VINEGAR NEUTRALISES EVERY LEFT OUTS OF HAIR PRODUCTS THAT CAN HARM UR HAIR. THE RESULTS APPEAR RIGHT AWAY BY MAKING UR HAIR SHINIER THAN EVER. ALMOND OIL IS THE STRONGEST KNOWN NATURAL STIMULANT FOR GROWING OF NEW HAIR !!! IT WORKS!! U JUST HAVE TO BE PERSISTENT!!!



ALSO GET PANTOGAR OR REVALID CAPSULES. THEY R ESPECIALLY FOR THAT PROBLEM!!! THE FIRST, PANTOGAR, IS BETTER AND WORKS FASTER!!! GOOD LUCK!!



How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

first blow it with perming cream and get some alo vera and stick it in if your hair get's messed up it's not my fault so do not blaime me.



How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

It's shampoo out there call main-n-tail with a horses' tail on there. This is what some people use to wash the tail of a horse. But hair supply stores sell the product. It's very inexpensive but works. As a matter of fact, I stopped using it because my hair got too thick.



How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

change your shampoo!!is may cause by the sensetive towards of your hair^^comb your hair more often to let your blood circulation so help your hair grow!!!!



How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

Go to: nugrow.com



It products that will make your hair grow. Or you could get your hair cut short and use a texturizer. another thing I've heard ladies say they condition their hair with castor oil.



How to make my hair grow long ,thick and shiny?

First cut back on heat on your hair it makes it dry and unhealthy.



Second , always and I mean always use a deep conditioner. Something that is a cream based formula and pH balanced. Try Dove intensive care in the navy blue bottle it works miracles.



Thirdly, use a good cream shampoo and don't use different shampoos from conditioner. Normally following the system makes it easier to see if it works or not. Try the Dove shampoo once again.



Always wrap your hair up in a silk scarf. I keeps in all the natural oils and keep the hair shiny.



Keep away from oily products. If your hair looks dry try a nice light oil sheen or a light spritz of olive oil on the hair.



Wash hair every week during the summer and keep it conditioned in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment